It’s important for all businesses to be accountable for the workplace culture that they foster.
In order to do this, we believe that you must first start the conversation internally to build a roadmap for change.
Work with us to maximise the opportunity for future equality and diversity within your company.
Strategy Development and Roadmaps
Diversity, equity and inclusion is not a one size fits all approach, so we take the time to understand your business, and work with you to deliver solutions that will create measurable change.
Our services include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Developing business policy on DEI
- Building inclusive recruitment and retention models
- Developing internal people communities
- Developing diversity committees / counsels
- Support the development of internal comms that drive companywide engagement on DEI
- Support the development of external comms that effectively communicate the business position on subjects relating to DEI
We design and develop surveys that provide your employees with an opportunity to confidentially share honest insights and feedback about their experiences of working in the business.
This data informs a baseline diagnostic that allows us to understand the current business approach to DEI.
As part of this process, we may also
- Review historic HR business data relating to new starters, employee development and grievances
- Host 1-2-1 interviews with your SLTs
This combined approach allows us to further understand the approach that needs to be taken
Listening sessions are a useful tool that help us to further understand how your employees feel about the work culture that they inhabit.
Sessions can be hosted virtually or in person, and are operated as a safe space for team members across all levels of the business to be vulnerable.
- 60 – 90 minutes of guided group discussion
- We discuss a pre agreed topic focussing on one of these topics:
- Ethnicity and race
- Family and parenting
- LGBTQIA community
- Professional and personal development
- Mental health and well being
Post session/s we provide the client with a summary of our key findings which can positively impact the implementation of DEI practices across the business.