Workshops and Learning Sessions
We believe that workshops and learning sessions are an effective tool for breaking down the challenges and systemic problems within organisations, which in turn effect change.
All of our workshops are available to be delivered in person or online and can be selected by you, or we can propose a recommended programme of learning and development once we understand your scope of work.
Identity in the Workplace: How to be an Effective Ally
This workshop will help your team to accelerate the journey towards creating an diverse, inclusive and anti-racist workplace.
Within this 120 minute session we will do the following:
- Start the conversation together
- Understand the problems faced by marginalised communities – in particular, people of colour
- We round off the session by discussing 3 core principles of allyship, and provide the group with two scenarios to discuss in breakout groups. These scenarios are used to encourage people to apply the learnings from the session to help them to troubleshoot, and when they return to the group we discuss what action/s they would have taken.
Creating in the Age of Inclusivity and Equality￼
This workshop will help your team to accelerate the process for creating best in class advertising that offers a diverse and representative narrative.
Within this session we will do the following:
- Examine fashion’s transformative power to change and contribute to a more open, diverse and inclusive society, through a series of case studies and exercises
- Challenge participants to think more broadly across all stages of creation and delivery of concepts, products and campaigns